Translate

Monday, October 31, 2011

Contagion Review

Synopsis:  When a new virus outbreak spreads across the globe searches for cure while an increasingly desperate population and media want answers.

Review:  This is the most blatantly unoriginal movie I've seen in at least 5 years.  If you've seen the movie 'Outbreak', this is the same exact storyline.  The differences being, it has to juggle too many plotlines and characters, giving the story no time to flesh out the people involved or anything resembling a linear storyline.  The dialogue is so dull and lifeless I caught my mind wandering occasionally.  With such a fantastic cast I felt a little embarrassed, but I couldn't help it. 

In the end:  at the risk of repeating myself, see everything above.

Grade: F

No comments:

Post a Comment